About Samuel R. Miller
Former Palm Beach County Prosecutor
Samuel R. Miller is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Board Law Center, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Samuel is a personal injury and criminal defense lawyer serving the communities of West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington and Jupiter. Mr. Miller takes great pride in representing clients in all of South Florida, from Miami to Fort Pierce.
While in law school, Samuel competed on the Association of Trial Lawyers of America’s trial team, and graduated with Honors in Trial Advocacy. Samuel also holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminology from the University of South Florida in Tampa. Upon graduation from law school, Samuel worked at the State Attorneys Office in Palm Beach. As an Assistant State Attorney, Samuel tried over 75 Jury Trials, ranging from Driving Under the Influence to Homicide. During his tenure at the State Attorneys Office, Samuel served as Palm Beach County’s first Specialty Prosecutor focusing on Animal Cruelty law violations. Samuel formed the Animal Cruelty Unit and was responsible for the investigation and handling of all Animal Cruelty cases. Samuel’s work with Animal Cruelty investigators and law enforcement was recognized on a national level in 2012 when he was the recipient of the National Top Ten Animal Defenders Award as selected by peers in the profession. Before leaving the State Attorneys Office, Samuel rose to the rank of Felony supervisor responsible for the handling of a caseload of violent felony crimes, and the training of assistant state attorneys.
Since leaving the State Attorneys Office, Mr. Miller has gained a tremendous amount of civil litigation experience prosecuting personal injury claims. Prior to formation of The Law Offices of Samuel R. Miller, Samuel worked at a boutique personal injury law firm where he honed his personal injury litigation skills. Samuel has done extensive pre-litigation and litigation on cases ranging from automobile negligence to medical malpractice and wrongful death. Samuel has consistently demonstrated a passion for seeking justice for victims of wrongdoing. Samuel now zealously applies his extensive trial skills and passion for protecting the rights of victims to his representation of individuals and families who have been seriously injured by the negligence of others. Samuel concentrates his legal practice on providing caring representation to those involved in automobile crashes, slip and fall accidents, dog attacks, wrongful death, medical malpractice and criminal defense.
If you were injured due to negligence whether from an individual or a business, you deserve compensation. Don’t delay; call the Law Offices of Samuel R. Miller, today. We will fight for you!
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Florida, 2007
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Davie, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Krupnick & Campbell Trial Advocacy Honors
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts in Criminology
Honors and Awards:
- Selected to the Florida Bar Animal Law Committee 2013-2014, 2014-2015
- 2012 United States Top Ten Animal Defenders Award
- 2006 Krupnick & Campbell Trial Advocacy Honors Award
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Wrongful Death Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Present Employment Positions:
- Founder and Managing Partner of Miller Injury Law Firm
- Adjunct Professor, Palm Beach State University, Palm Beach County, Florida
Past Employment Positions:
- 15th Judicial Circuit, Assistant State Attorney
- Adjunct Professor, Keiser College, Palm Beach County, Florida